Sonntag, 12. Januar 2014

10 Questions and Answers

Hello everybody,
I get a lot of questions like what I miss the most, why I decided to go and stuff like that. So here are the answers of questions I've got asked the most. I hope y'all enjoy it :)



1. What expectations you got ?
- Well, I hoped that I will get a good host family, that I will find new friends and that I improve my english.
2. Is there something you miss ?
- I miss our German break first and "Schnitzel" :D And  of course family and friends.
3. Who do you miss the most ?
- Actually I can't say I miss one person the most over all the other.
4. What is different in Germany ?
- EVERYTHING. It sounds weird, but my opinion is, that almost everything is different.
5. What do you like in America ?
- I like that everybody is nice and open. I also like the food.
6. Was it easy to find friends ?
- I think it wasn't that easy. Everybody is nice to you, even if they don't like you. It takes time to find out, who real friends are and who not. But after a while, you get a feeling for it.
7. Which school is harder, the school in Germany or in America ?
- I think the school in Germany is way harder then the school in America. It's just we have to learn everything faster, so we have to learn more. And we have more classes and can't choose our classes.
8. How is your host family ?
- Awesome. That's all I can say. I couldn't think about a better one.
9. What do you want to do before you're leaving ?
- I want to improve my English and soccer even more. I also want to see some places.
10. Are you going to miss America ?
- Truthfully, yes I will. I think it's not America what I'm going to miss. It's all my friends and my family here. They all are a huge part of me. It is awesome, how close people, you never met before, can get.

If you have more questions you can ask them as a comment. Thanks a lot.

See y'all
Sveni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen